With the explosive growth of iPhones, iPads and Android smartphones and tablets over the past 3 years, the need for mobile apps for biotech and life science companies is rapidly growing. Many large distributors have already deployed iPads and Android tablets to their distributor sales reps to easily access company information and ordering systems.
According to a recent report called Mobile Marketing to Life Scientists by BioInformatics, at the end of 2011, there were 6 billion mobile subscriptions and 2/3 of life scientists own a smartphone. One third of life scientists own a tablet. Additionally, 56% of life scientists would like lab suppliers to send them protocols and application notes via a mobile device.
The expectation in the biotech and life science market is for distributor sales reps to have iPads and Android tablets that offer engaging content and information that is easily emailed to their customer.
But what about manufacturers and suppliers who sell their products through large biotech and life science companies? How can they easily put product information, videos and selling sheets into the hands of 3rd party distributor sales reps? How can they quickly and effectively communicate with distributor sales reps. Supplier Apps develops mobile apps for biotech and life science companies who manufacturer or supply products to distributors.
Mobile Apps for Biotech and Life Science
Supplier Apps develops mobile apps for biotech and life science companies that offer incredible functionality and features that will help distributor sales reps sell more products.
Some of the mobile app features include:
• SmartSheets – Part of the “paperless briefcase”, SmartSheets provide sales reps with all the information they need to have to sell the company’s products. Can be easily shared with a few clicks.
• Printables – Part of the “paperless briefcase”, printables are product flyers, FAQs and other information that sales reps and customers need to make buying decisions. Can be easily shared with a few clicks.
• Notifications – Delivers product updates, breaking news, event announcements, and contests right to distributor sales reps, customers, and users in real time.
• News – Includes business news and events inside of the app to keep distributor sales reps, customers, and users informed on the go.
• Q&A Forum – The Q&A Forum allows distributor sales reps, customers, and users to discuss the company’s products and leave important feedback.
• PhotoFeedback – Encourages distributor sales reps, customers, and users to take photos of products in action, make product improvement suggestions and email them. Can email images for contests or for uploading onto social sites.
• Event Check-in – Enables staff to connect with distributor sales reps, customers, and users while at trade shows, conferences, or any event and to make special offers.
Please contact us today to learn how Supplier Apps can launch mobile apps for biotech and life science companies.